Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good understanding you might think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full-line of services not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and InventHelp Pittsburgh Corporate Headquarters video of the working prototype online and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they perform quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to go ahead and inventions take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to yourself and invention ideas understand your market, your invest that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.